Friday 24 June 2011

a little more tull


The Wednesday night performance at the Jubilee was awesome as usual. Tull has always been high on my list of bands that always put on a spectacular show. Great performers, great musicians, great songs and the sound was superb.  A good collection of songs through the years and some nice reworked compositions from the Aqualung album. A thoroughly enjoyable experience. Here is the second instalment of Jethro Tull images. These shots I believe were taken in 1978 at the Corral in Calgary during the Heavy Horses tour. I was a huge Tull fan at the time (still am), and it was a real thrill to be shooting them. I hope people can enjoy looking at the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them. Sit back check out some Tull and make some requests if you like - I will see if I have the shots.




Ian Anderson, Martin Barre - Jethro Tull 1978

Martin Barre - Jethro Tull 1978

Ian Anderson - Jethro Tull

Ian Anderson, Martin Barre - Jethro Tull

Ian Anderson, Martin Barre - Jethro Tull

Ian Anderson - Jethro Tull

Ian Anderson,John Glascock, Martin Barre - Jethro Tull

Ian Anderson - Jethro Tull

Ian Anderson, Martin Barre - Jethro Tull

Ian Anderson - Jethro Tull

No comments:

Post a Comment