Wednesday 22 June 2011

tull preview


Well I drifted away a bit from my blogging duties, but hope to be back on a more steady basis. Looking forward to this evenings performance of Jethro Tull on their Aqualung 40th Anniversary Tour. As a warm up I have a little preview of some Tull images with more to come tomorrow. I have had the pleasure of seeing numerous Jethro Tull tours and have yet to be disappointed. Cannot wait for the show tonight hoping it will spark some memories to add to the photos I can post tomorrow. Enjoy and I hope you get to see the show.


Ian Anderson - Jethro Tull
John Glascock, Ian Anderson - Jethro Tull

Ian Anderson, Martin Barre - Jethro Tull

Ian Anderson - Jethro Tull

3 comments:

  1. Great shots!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, where could I buy copies of these prints ?
    feisty100@hotmail.com Rich.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rich you can email me at charles@hopephotography.com and I can make that happen for you

      Delete